Improve SEO: optimize your website for Google and the visitor
Are you missing out on thousands of visitors because your website cannot be found by your target audience? That’s end of story when you get started with the SEO improve. Optimize your website. More relevant visitors generate more sales. Take control now (with my SEO course, for example), without the help of an SEO specialist or a specialized SEO agency.
Online findability is crucial. Your target audience searches for answers through Google. Supply the correct answers. You make sure you understand the search intent of your target audience. Capitalize on it by working with a search engine optimization specialist!
Improve SEO for online findability
Improve your online findability today to attract relevant visitors by getting started with SEO outsourcing. More relevant visitors generate more sales. There are three elements of your website that optimize to generate more relevant visitors. Content, technology and link building.
What components weigh into SEO improvement?
There are a number of components of SEO that weigh heavily in the final ranking in Google. So improving these SEO components also means improving your ranking in Google.
- SEO content: this covers the web copy that has been written.
- Technical SEO: This is really about the back end of the website. Secretly, this also affects the user experience on the website.
- Link building: this is obtaining link entries on the web towards your website.
In a full SEO campaign, I get to work on all facets of SEO. From writing quality content to making technical improvements. The very combination creates an amplified effect toward Google.
Improving SEO: quality content wins the race
Winning pages that are also readable: how do you do it? The first step is to know your target audience well. Understand the underlying search intent of a query.
Once you have mapped out what the search intent is, capitalize on this through high-quality content.
The pillars of SEO content:
- Stay unique: Google appreciates it when you write relevant and unique content. By writing quality content, you improve your online findability.
- Create quality landing pages: how do you write pages that visitors want to stay on for a long time?
- Readability: keep your content readable. Your visitor wants to scan through the text and take in all the relevant information. Optimize your headers, writing style and tone of content.
Improving SEO: technical SEO
Get the technical errors out of your website today! Don’t stand in the way of the growth of your business and optimize your site’s SEO technique.
Consider your website’s loading speed, structure and sitemaps. Whereas content determines the symbolic direction of your SEO, technical optimization is its foundation.
The pillars of the technical side of SEO:
- Structured data: optimizing all types of snippets and schema formatting.
- SEO structure: the structure of your website should be excellent. Otherwise, you can forget about ranking high in Google. How do you structure?
- Load speed: to improve the searcher’s user experience, your website must load quickly.
Create awareness in your online niche. An SEO specialist does this through link building (off-page SEO). Backlinks are links that redirect to your website. The authority and relevance of this website is important. The website “leaks” value to your website.
- How do you obtain relevant referrals from quality websites? Beware of swapping links! Google punishes this.
- Get websites to link to your content: claim your industry’s expert status!
- There are several statistics that indicate the value of Web sites. Use this one.
Improving SEO in a nutshell
No time for a long article? No problem. Watch the video below for a summary of this article.
Improving SEO: 20 quick tips
Fast results in organic search results? It sounds crazy, but it is possible. Don’t expect miracles within a day, but initial results within several weeks/months is not unusual.
#1 Website speed. Mainly the LCP and FCP components have a great impact on the complete findability of the website.
#2 Improve the CLS. An improved CLS prevents the image from shifting before the visitor clicks anywhere on the website. This adds to the user experience.
#3 Improve mobile friendliness. A good experience on mobile contributes to good results in Google.
#4 Targeted content. Written for the visitor, not for Google.
#5 Improve website structure. Website structure is the foundation of good findability.
#6 Create silos in the website structure. These silos help to fully inform visitors on the website.
#7 Connect the website with internal links. The right internal links ensure the flow of SEO power.
#8 Use appropriate anchor texts. These anchor texts determine the relevance signal of the internal link.
#9 Provide an accessible website. An accessible website contributes to the user experience of all visitors.
#10 Ensure proper semantics. Proper semantics of headers ensures that even the visually impaired can correctly access the headers.
#11 Install the Google Search Console. This can provide the insights needed in the short term for a good outcome.
#12 Install Google Analytics. This platform provides not only SEO insights, but also insights in areas such as social media or direct times.
#13 Do keyword research. This research provides you with the right insights to set up landing pages accordingly.
#14 Establish a content strategy. You can use this strategy over the following months to consistently put the right content online.
#15 Start blogging. Start blogging today and benefit immediately. Google will index the new articles quickly with which you achieve new positions.
#16 Improve social media. Write frequent quality updates on social media and ensure as much interaction with the account/website as possible.
#17 Improve existing content. From the keyword research, it may be determined that existing pages need to be improved. Ensure consistent quality throughout the site.
#18 Improve website authority. Improving website authority contributes (even in the short term) to improved rankings within Google.
#19 Collect reviews. Even the negative reviews that are handled well can contribute to improved SEO.
#20 Obtain relevant link entries. Getting relevant link entries also shows Google that the website is being used as a resource.
How do I improve my website for SEO?
Create a positive user experience for your visitors. Google wants to deliver the most relevant information to the searcher. Write unique and quality content. Make sure every aspect is optimized in such a way that the user experience for the visitor is excellent. There are a number of aspects you can get started on right away.
You need to optimize these elements of your website:
- Set good permalinks: concise and powerful.
- Enter a focus keyword that gives a good representation of your content.
- Concretize the meta description.
- Use proper header tags.
- Add alt attributes to your image.
Once you have optimized these elements, the real work begins. Make sure your website stays current and relevant to your target audience.
How do I improve my SEO through WordPress?
SEO for WordPress is a question I am often asked. The WordPress Yoast SEO plugin is free and helps you optimize your website for Google. What are specific things that can be automated for WordPress?
- Internal links can be set up automatically using the Internal Link Juicer plugin.
- With Yoast SEO, the entire structured data of the website can be set. Use this to display the desired information already on the search results page.
- With a plugin like RankMath, on-page SEO can be set up in a single view (this can also be automated).
- With handy page builders, creating new landing pages is increasingly easy to do yourself.
Tips for improving SEO for an online store
Optimizing your web shop ensures relevant organic traffic. More relevant visitors generate more sales.
Pay attention to the following points when optimizing your shop for SEO:
- Add value for your visitors with your content.
- Structure ensures that your webshop becomes user-friendly for the visitor and for Google.
- Create unique content tailored to your target audience’s search intent.
- Meta title and description, headers and keyphrases must match.
key systems that are essential in establishing a successful SEO strategy. Using Google Search Console, Google My Business and Google Analytics, you can gather key insights, monitor your website, troubleshoot technical issues, increase your local visibility and evaluate website performance.
Together, these systems form a powerful toolkit to support your SEO efforts and strengthen your online presence. Let’s discover together how these systems can help you achieve your SEO goals.
Improving the first steps of SEO
Here’s a sample checklist for the first phase of SEO improve, including priority, time frame to pick up and a brief 2-sentence explanation. Keep in mind that the actual priority and length of time depends on the specific situation and goals of the SEO journey.
|Time to pick up
|Identify relevant keywords and search terms for website and content optimization(1).
|Check the website for technical problems that may affect performance and indexing.
|Optimize the meta tags, URLs, headings and content of key pages for keywords and readability(2).
|Develop a plan for creating and optimizing valuable and relevant content for the target audience(3).
|Analyze competitors’ strategies and performance to gain insights and identify opportunities.
|Google Search Console setup
|Verify and configure your website in the Google Search Console for data and optimization purposes(4).
|Google Analytics setup
|Create a Google Analytics account and implement tracking code on your website for data collection.
|Assess existing backlinks to your Web site and identify opportunities for quality link building(5).
|Social media integration
|Link your website to relevant social media accounts and implement social share buttons for better visibility and shareability.
|Make sure your website works well and is optimized for mobile devices and responsive design(6).
Keep in mind that this checklist is only an example and priorities and timeframes may vary based on the specific needs and circumstances of the SEO journey. It is also important to pursue consistency and continuous optimization throughout the SEO process.
The biggest pitfalls of getting started
Here is a table of the biggest pitfalls when starting an SEO journey, including a brief bit of explanation for each point:
|Lack of clear objectives
|Without clear goals, it is difficult to measure and adjust the progress and success of the SEO process.
|Insufficient keyword research
|Ignoring or limiting keyword research can lead to targeting the wrong or less relevant search terms, thereby missing potential opportunities.
|Ignoring technical problems
|Failure to address technical issues, such as slow load times, faulty URL structures or content blocked for search engines, can hamper website indexing and visibility.
|Poor on-page optimization
|Paying insufficient attention to on-page optimization, such as optimizing meta tags, headlines and content, can negatively affect search engine rankings and visibility.
|Low quality content
|Producing low-quality content with no real value to users can lead to lower rankings and a poor user experience.
|Ignoring local SEO factors
|When it comes to a local business, ignoring local SEO factors, such as optimizing Google My Business, local citations and reviews, can limit local visibility.
|Excessive focus on search engines
|Focusing too much on search engines and ignoring the needs and experience of users can ultimately reduce the effectiveness of SEO.
|No monitoring and adjustment
|Failure to monitor performance, analyze data and take corrective action can limit the effectiveness of the SEO pathway and miss opportunities for improvement.
Avoiding these pitfalls is essential to having a successful SEO journey. It is important to take a strategic approach, pay attention to the technical and content aspects of SEO, be user-centric and continuously monitor and optimize.
What SEO tools matter in the initial setup?
- Google Search Console: Google Search Console is an essential tool for monitoring and optimizing your website’s presence in Google’s search results. It allows you to verify your website, check indexing, view crawl statistics, receive notifications about technical problems and more. It provides valuable insights and data that can help you improve your website’s visibility in search engines.
- Google My Business: Google My Business is a platform that allows you to create and manage your business listing on Google. By entering your business details, opening hours, photos, reviews and other relevant information, you can increase your local visibility and be better found in Google Maps and local search results. It is especially important for companies with physical locations or a local service area.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a powerful tool for collecting and analyzing data about user traffic and behavior on your website. It provides detailed statistics and reports that give you insight into things like traffic sources, page views, bounce rate, conversions and more. By implementing Google Analytics, you can measure the performance of your website, evaluate the effectiveness of your SEO efforts and gain valuable insights to further refine your strategy.
These systems are the basis for collecting important data and optimizing your website for search engines. By setting them up and using them correctly, you can gain valuable information and better understand how your website is performing in search results.
Verifying the Google Search Console
To verify and set up the Google Search Console, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Search Console website (search.google.com/search-console) and sign in with your Google account. If you don’t already have a Google account, create one.
- Click the “Add a Property” (or “Add Property” if the interface is in English) button in the top bar of the Search Console.
- Enter your website’s URL in the field and click “Add Property.” Make sure you enter the exact URL that matches the website you want to verify.
- Now you need to verify your ownership. There are several verification methods available, and you can choose the one that suits you best.
- Recommended method: HTML tag verification. Click on “HTML tag” and you will see a meta tag to add to the -section of your website. Copy the meta tag.
- Other verification methods: Other methods are also available, such as uploading an HTML file to your website, verification through Google Analytics or through your domain provider. Choose the method you prefer and follow the instructions given.
- After you have chosen and implemented the verification method, return to the Search Console and click “Verify.” Google will attempt to access the authentication information provided and confirm whether you own the website.
- If verification is successful, your property will be added to Search Console and you can begin using the various features and reports.
Keep in mind that the verification process may vary slightly depending on updates from Google and changes to the Search Console interface. Follow the on-screen instructions carefully and refer to the Google Search Console documentation for specific guidance if you encounter problems.
Set up Google My Company
To set up Google My Company and create your business listing on Google, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google My Business website (business.google.com) and log in with your Google account. If you don’t already have a Google account, create one.
- Click the “Start Now” or “Add Business” button to begin creating your business listing.
- Enter the name of your company. If an entry already exists, it may be displayed as you type and you can try to claim it.
- Select the category that best fits your business. This helps Google classify and associate your business with relevant searches.
- Choose whether you have a physical location where customers can visit you, or whether you serve a service area without a specific location. If you have a physical location, enter the address. If you have a service area, enter the relevant regions.
- Provide your contact information, such as your phone number and website.
- Verify your business. Depending on the verification options available and the nature of your business, you can choose postal verification, telephone verification or e-mail verification. Follow the instructions to complete the verification process.
- After your business is verified, you can add additional information, such as your business hours, photos, a description of your business and other details useful to your customers.
- Explore the features and capabilities of Google My Company, such as managing reviews, publishing posts and viewing statistics. This allows you to optimize your online presence and better connect with your target audience.
Note that the exact steps and features of Google My Company may change over time. Be sure to follow Google’s guidelines and instructions and consult available resources for the most up-to-date information.
Installing Google Analytics
To set up Google Analytics and collect data on user traffic and behavior on your website, follow these steps:
- Create a Google Analytics account:
- Go to the Google Analytics website (analytics.google.com) and sign in with your Google account. If you don’t already have a Google account, create one.
- Click the “Sign Up” button and follow the instructions to sign up for Google Analytics.
- You will be asked to enter an account name and provide your website details.
- Create a property (website) in Google Analytics:
- After you’re signed in, click the “Administrator” button in the lower-left corner of the Google Analytics dashboard.
- Click the “Create Account” drop-down menu and select “New Property.”
- Enter the name of your website, the URL and select the industry in which you operate.
- Click “Retrieve Tracking ID” to get your tracking ID and tracking code.
- Implement tracking code on your website:
- Copy the tracking code you were given.
- Place the tracking code just before the closing tag of each page of your website.
- This can be done by pasting the code directly into your website’s HTML source code or by using a tag manager such as Google Tag Manager.
- Verify that the tracking code is implemented correctly:
- Go back to your Google Analytics account and click the “Administrator” button.
- Click on “Property Settings” and scroll down to the “Tracking Info” section.
- Click on “Tracking Code” and then on “Status.” You should see that the status is “Data being received.”
- Waiting for data:
- It may take some time before Google Analytics starts collecting data and generating reports. Be patient and check your Analytics account regularly to see if data is available.
Note that this is a general guide and the exact steps and interface of Google Analytics may change over time. Consult Google Analytics’ documentation and resources for the most recent and detailed instructions.
Monthly SEO improvements
Tracking and improving a website’s SEO is an ongoing process that involves monitoring performance, analyzing the results, and making changes based on this analysis. Here are some steps you could take monthly to improve your website’s SEO:
- Month 1 – Keyword research & competitive analysis: Start with a thorough keyword research to see which keywords are relevant to your website and which are still missing from your content. Also, do a competitive analysis to see how your competitors are performing on these keywords.
- Month 2 – Content Creation & Optimization: Based on your keyword research, create new content and optimize existing content. Make sure your content is valuable and informative to the user, and well optimized for relevant keywords.
- Month 3 – Technical SEO audit: Conduct a technical SEO audit to identify any technical issues that may be affecting the performance of your website. This includes things like page speed, mobile usability, and crawlability.
- Month 4 – Link Building: Work on building high-quality backlinks to your website. This can be done by building relationships with other websites, guest blogging, and creating shareable content.
- Month 5 – Local SEO (if relevant): If you are a local business, work on improving your local SEO. This includes things like optimizing your Google My Business page and collecting local reviews.
- Month 6 – user experience (UX) optimization: Work on improving the user experience on your website. This includes things like improving site navigation, creating an intuitive interface, and reducing page load time.
- Month 7 – social media integration: Integrate your SEO efforts with your social media strategy. Although social media signals do not directly affect SEO, they can help drive more traffic to your website and increase visibility.
- Month 8 – analysis & adjustment: Evaluate the results of your SEO efforts and adjust your strategy based on this analysis. Use tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console to gain insight into how users interact with your website and how your website performs in search engines.
- Month 9 and beyond – repeat: SEO is an ongoing process. Keep monitoring your website, creating new content, fixing technical problems, link building, improving UX, and adjusting your strategy based on your analysis.
Keep in mind that the timing and order of these steps may vary depending on the specific needs and goals of your website. It is important to be flexible and adjust your strategy based on the results of your efforts.
Improve international SEO
Improving international SEO(read my full article here) is a crucial part of any global marketing strategy. It ensures that your website is visible and understandable to users and search engines in different countries and languages. Here are some tips to improve international SEO:
- Use hreflang tags: these tags help Google understand what language you use on a specific page, so the search engine can show the right version to the right users. They are particularly useful if you have multiple pages with similar content in different languages.
- Ensure correct language and country versions: make sure your content is accurately translated and localized for each specific market. A simple Google Translate will not suffice; you have to take into account cultural nuances, regional terminology and keywords.
- Use an international URL structure: this helps search engines and users identify which country and language a particular page is intended for. This can include subdomains, subfolders or ccTLDs (country-specific domains).
- Localize your SEO: Do keyword research for each specific market to understand how users search in that region. Keywords can vary between regions, even if they speak the same language.
- International Linkbuilding: try to get backlinks from websites relevant to your target market in each specific region. This helps increase your website’s authority in that region.
- Local Business Listings: make use of local business listings and directories in each country in which you operate. This can help improve your visibility in local search results.
- Technical SEO: Make sure your website loads quickly, is mobile-friendly, and has a clear site structure. This is important for all SEO, but especially if you manage different language and country versions of your website.
- Local Legislation: make sure you are aware of and comply with all local laws and regulations, especially around privacy and data protection.
- Use Google Search Console: You can use Google Search Console to target your site to specific countries, and to detect any crawl or indexing errors.
- Global Meta tags: use the meta content-language tag to specify the language of your page. This helps search engines determine what language your content is written in.
By applying these strategies, you can ensure that your website is properly displayed and ranked for international users, which can ultimately lead to higher traffic volumes and better conversion rates.
When setting up an SEO journey, several systems are crucial to optimizing your website and making it more findable. Google Search Console allows you to monitor your website, troubleshoot technical issues and gain insight into the indexing of your pages. With Google My Business, you can increase your local visibility and be better found in Google Maps and local search results. Google Analytics provides valuable data on user traffic and behavior, allowing you to measure your website’s performance and evaluate your SEO efforts.
By using these systems, you can gain important insights, address technical issues, strengthen your local presence and measure the effectiveness of your SEO strategy. They are the backbone of a successful SEO journey and help you optimize your website for better visibility and results.
So, if you’re serious about improving your SEO , make sure you have these systems in your toolbox and take full advantage of them. By setting them up and using them correctly, you can walk the road to SEO success more efficiently and grow your website. Get started and make the most of these valuable tools for an effective SEO strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions
We often get questions around online findability and our course. We are happy to share the answers with you.
How long does it take to achieve search engine optimization success?
If you focus on low-hanging fruit first, you will quickly achieve results. During the workshop we will show you how to do this. Effective search engine optimization depends on thousands of factors. So it depends on how many adjustments you make and how structurally you proceed. In no time at all, you will be performing SEO yourself. If you have a good SEO strategy, it will benefit you for a long time.
There cannot be a specific time mentioned within how many weeks or months you are going to get results with search engine optimization. It depends on what has already been done to the website or web shop in terms of SEO. Maybe you haven’t done anything yet, and then you can quickly get results with some small adjustments. There is a lot involved in making sure your website is easily findable in the search engines. So if you suddenly start making a lot of adjustments and continue to do so for the next period, chances are you’ll soon start having great successes.
But also know that it takes time, for example, indexing pages in the search engines. You can do your SEO yourself, but make sure you have a good strategy and then little by little start adjusting everything.
Also consider good texts, the right keywords and make sure your website really adds value for your visitors. Keep investing time in SEO, this is an ongoing process that you will continue to work on. Blogging also offers a solution, allowing you to keep adding content with the right keywords as well as giving visitors valuable information.
How do I improve my SEO for free?
There are a number of points to improve if you want to improve your website’s SEO for free:
- Improve the visitor’s user experience.
- Write unique content that is relevant to your target audience.
- Gain value through quality backlinks.
- Optimize image on your website.
- Set up “My Business” and use local SEO.
Being high in Google with your website is free. You don’t pay Google for organic positions. So optimize your website quickly!
It’s nice that you can optimize SEO for free. Many of the steps, then, can often be completed by yourself if you have the necessary knowledge. Then try to empathize with the visitors to begin with. What do they want to know when they visit your site? What is a logical place to put certain information? What questions do visitors have and therefore what do you need to answer? Empathizing gives you an idea of what you need to do for your website, and that’s the beginning.
From there you start looking at how do they search? What words do they use, which are then your important keywords. You need to incorporate these back into the content. It should connect with the target audience so don’t use too difficult words. Then you start looking at the structure of the website, placing links from one page to another so customers know where to find more information, for example. Images also contribute to good readability; people often don’t like seeing pieces of text, but bulleted lists and images in between do.
How long does it take to rank high in Google?
There is no foolproof way to be on page #1 in Google. Google takes into account as many as thousands of factors while ranking your website.
In contrast, you increase your chances when you establish a solid SEO strategy. No time frame can be specified. Focus on the low-hanging fruit first, and results will quickly follow.
Some people think that by paying a lot of money you can always get on the first page in Google quickly but it doesn’t work that way. The fact is that Google takes a lot of factors into account during the website ranking process. So that is what you need to invest in and give time and attention to. You can increase your chances yourself if you have a good foundation, starting from a strategy. You then have a roadmap from which to work.
Start with small adjustments, those are the first steps and then you will see results. That’s how you build it slowly, and then you start working toward a better position in Google. It cannot be realized all at once; it takes time and effort. For example, start already with good content, think about your visitors, what do they want to know so what are you going to give an answer to? Pay attention to your language, use appropriate keywords but also make sure it is understandable to readers. In this way, you are continuously working on the SEO of your site and Google will then index your website better and better.
Is SEO worth the investment?
SEO is free. However, you do need to invest in gaining knowledge yourself when you start optimizing your own website. You should see SEO as an investment in your business, rather than an expense. The position you obtain in Google is a long-term position. Just as you don’t just get high in Google, you won’t just drop once you stop investing in SEO.
SEO itself may be free, but it will take you time to gain knowledge and then put it back into practice. But it is for a good cause. You are going to invest in your business because good SEO will make your website more findable. You are more likely to attract more customers, more sales and therefore a higher chance of profit. So exactly what you want to achieve and that’s what it’s all about. You would like to achieve a position for the long term and that takes time, that has to be built on, but also kept up.
Therefore, it is a matter of continuing to invest in it, keep checking your website to make sure that all the links are working, but above all, keep adding content so that Google can index it again. In everything you do, also continue to delve into your target audience, what are they looking for, in what ways are they searching and how can you respond to that? In this way, you very quickly find that SEO is well worth the investment of time.
Can I improve my SEO in a competitive market?
It is a question that is asked very often. Is SEO improvement possible in a competitive market? It is important that you can recognize a competitive market to begin with. It can be recognized by a number of points:
- In total, there are more than five competitors who have been optimizing for SEO for more than three years.
- The first ten results of a keyword research are relevant to your own offering.
- The amount of referring domains from competitors is growing every month.
You have to ask yourself can your own resources stand up to that? So do you have an SEO specialist in your company yourself or do you have to outsource everything in the SEO field? Then how much is the budget that may be used for this per month? These are all factors that will combine to determine whether you can compete against the competition.
You will have to look at this carefully, do you have the right SEO knowledge yourself or is outsourcing a better option? And if so, is the budget available for that? Research first and then take the appropriate steps that are financially possible and feasible.
What are important components in improving SEO?
For improving SEO, there are lots of factors of great importance. Some factors are even more important than others. Some key components include:
- Web Core Vitals. This is about the number of components of website speed, such as FCP and LCP. This is important for ranking in Google.
- When it comes to content, quality and quantity also matter!
- The number of incoming link entries to the website is of great importance, as is the quality of the links.
- The user experience as a whole, by which I mean from the search results page to the conversion.
- The structure of the site must be well constructed.
- Page titles of key landing pages should be good.
So there are many important components that that needs to be taken into account in which that time needs to be set aside for. Everything has to be tip-top if you want to get good results in Google. It will also be necessary to look at current content, for example, what can be improved? How does your target audience search, what words do they use, for example?
What are the advantages of improving SEO over SEA?
It is very important to know that you have to earn organic positions; you cannot buy them. Therefore, SEO is also much more cost-effective than SEA. If you make a one-time investment then you can start SEO already. But with SEA, it works differently because then you have to pay for every click on your ad(s).
You then do have the advantage of generating visitors, but these will cost you more. Organic traffic does not dry up if you decide to stop investing. A higher percentage of searchers click on organic results. This is because they exude reliability. Some of the advantages of SEO over SEA include:
- SEO works for the long term. It ensures a long-term and steady stream of quality visitors.
- SEO will exude reliability.
- SEO optimization continuously contributes to the user experience of your website.
- SEO also increases conversion rates.
Plenty of reasons suggest that SEO has several advantages over SEA.
Is SEO improvement possible without a specialist?
If you have some knowledge about SEO yourself, you can improve SEO yourself without a specialist. An example is taking a search engine optimization course for a cost of 99 euros. You will receive the invoice for the cost of the course after you pay. You’ll know all about SEO after the course, because what’s included?
- You get six months of footage broken down into manageable chunks.
- A comprehensive checklist for optimizing your content on your site.
- A complete technical SEO checklist that can help you optimize the technical side of your site.
- The ability to watch training back whenever and wherever you want one year after purchase.
- Relevant case histories from various industries.
It is good to start working on it yourself. But if you find that you don’t have enough time for it, you can always opt for a specialist. But trying it yourself certainly works too, and in the short term you can already improve your SEO and see results.
How does an SEO agency improve a website’s SEO?
There are many different ways how that an SEO agency can improve the SEO of your website. What needs to be done also depends on what you have already done and when that was. Actually, three factors play a major role in SEO of a website. The SEO content is an important factor, meaning it is about the content on the website itself, as this determines the direction of an SEO journey.
Second is the technical SEO, this is also important to get good rankings, think about good website structure (navigation). Visitors should be able to find everything in a logical place. And lastly, link building is very important.
You need to get links from other websites. In fact, these will determine the authority of the website. An SEO agency starts with the basics and will first extensively analyze the website, this is also called an SEO analysis. Any points that need improvement then emerge from that and they are then worked hard on. A keyword research is also done and all text is adjusted accordingly.