Ralf van Veen (Up Agency), located at Hofplein 20
3032 AC, Rotterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Hofplein 20, 3032AC, Rotterdam
Personal data that we process
Ralf van Veen (SEO-specialist) processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide us with this data yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Phone Number
– E-mail address
– Data about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
– Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities to avoid collecting data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete that information.
For what purpose and on the basis of which basis do we process personal data?
Ralf van Veen processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– To be able to call you or send you an e-mail if this is necessary for us to carry out our services
How long we keep personal data (when you are not a customer)
Ralf van Veen does not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. We apply the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
– First and Last Name > 1 month > faster to recognize the lead when phone contact occurs.
– Phone Number > 1 month > faster recognition of the lead when telephone contact occurs. The phone number is stored in a phone only. In addition, contact is not actively sought without immediate cause.
– E-mail address > 1 month > faster recognition of the lead when contact occurs. Program for this is Gmail.
– Data about your activities on our website > longer than 12 months > these activities are automatically stored in Google Analytics. The data is not linked to direct personal data.
– Data about your browsing habits across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network) > longer than 12 months > these activities are automatically stored in Google Analytics. The data is not linked to direct personal data.
– Internet browser and device type > longer than 12 months > these activities are automatically stored in Google Analytics. The data is not linked to direct personal data.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Ralf van Veen only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to meet a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
When you first visited our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked your permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your Internet browser to not store cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored through your browser settings.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These include advertisers and/or the social media companies.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Ralf van Veen and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or to object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen’s Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks .
Ralf van Veen would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do so at the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
Ralf van Veen takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.